M&A – Transfer of business enterprises
Let us advise you about a full or partial transfer of business enterprises.
Penta Advokater has extensive experience in advising business enterprises that are faced with buying or selling a business enterprise, or part of it. The transfer of a business enterprise can be made between independent business enterprises or as part of a generational transition of ownership to a family member or a trusted employee.
We can assist in the preparatory work and getting the business enterprise ready for the transfer of ownership, including factors such as:
- Clarification of the legal situation of the business enterprise
- Updating employment contracts, supply agreements, customer and contractual relationships, leases and intellectual property rights, etc.
- Consulting about the need for and scope of a possible due diligence process
If you are faced with the transfer of a business enterprise, we can also assist by providing advice about and the preparation of the basis for an agreement to transfer the business enterprise, including:
- Declarations of intent
- Non-disclosure agreements
- Due diligence documentation/data space
- Guarantee declarations
- Share transfer agreements
- Asset transfer agreements
- Collaborative agreements/ownership agreements, where applicable
Please contact us for more information about how we can advise you through the process of buying or selling a business enterprise.